Fashion Wishlist

20:22

Hello lovelies!

If I had all the money in the world ... I'd spend it all on clothes, makeup and food! And here's just a few examples of the clothes I'd buy ...

Outfit One, Pretty in Pink 



White Tie Front Bardot Top – Miss Selfridge
I’ve been on the hunt on the perfect white bardot top for summer for a little while now, and I’m hoping and praying that this is the one! Buy it here

Shell Pink Leather-Look Mini Skirt – New Look
Who doesn’t love a god leather skirt? And this one from New Look is no exception! The first time I saw it, I knew I’d need it, and I was right, I really do need this skirt as part of my wardrobe. Buy it here

Rose Gold Round Mental Ray-Ban’s – Sunglass Hut
I’m a big fan of Ray-Ban sunglasses and, like every other girl in the world, am obsessed with rose gold, so why wouldn’t I love these sunnies? Buy it here

Black Suedette Lace Up Choker – New Look
Now, I’ve been a strong believer that choker necklaces should have stayed in the ‘90s, however, this one is an exception. This necklace is more than a choker and is super cute that would look great with almost anything! Buy it here

White T-bar Heel Sandals – River Island
These heeled sandals from River Island will go perfectly with skirts, jeans, shorts, dresses, anything and can be dressed up or down, perfectly taking you from day to night fashion! Buy it here

Outfit Two, Marvellous Monochrome



Black Srappy Cami – River Island
I am a self-confessed cami top addict. I don’t know why I love them so much, I just do! And what I love the most about this River Island one, is the criss-cross back, it makes it a little different, and so separates itself from the many other cami tops I own, oops! Buy it here

MOTO White Washed Joni Jeans – Topshop
When you have a bum that is totally disproportionate to the rest of your body, as I do (which isn’t a bad thing, especially now the reign of boobs is over) finding jeans that fit properly is a hard task. But Topshop came to the rescue with their Joni jeans! They’re literally the only jeans that fit me properly and I love them! Buy it here

Grey Suedette Sling Back Block Heel – New Look
Heeled boots are an essential part of everyone’s wardrobe in my opinion, and these sling back boots from New Look are a little different and super gorgeous! Buy it here

Large PU Backpack – Topshop
This cute backpack from Topshop will go with practically everything and are perfect for holding all your crap you hoard in your handbag, don’t lie girls, we all do it! Buy it here

So now I just need to win the lottery and my wish list will be my fashion reality!  

Alice
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments